Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
TIP: Score the salmon skin before placing
it onto the pan to cook. This will help the
skin not curl up and cook evenly.
115g salmon fillet, raw
1/3 cup brown rice, uncooked
2 tbsp chimichurri sauce
1⁄2 small zucchini, halved
1⁄2 red capsicum, in thin strips
1 small carrot, thin rounds
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tsp olive oil
1. Cook rice according to packet instructions
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3. In a small frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
4. Add zucchini, capsicum and carrot and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until veggies are cooked to your liking.
5. Remove vegetables from the pan and add salmon.
6. Cook salmon to your liking.
7. Plate up! Add rice, salmon, veggies and spoon chimichurri sauce over the top.
Recipe by Leah Itsines (@leahitsines)